EIN Number Maine
Maine EIN Number application online!
EIN stands for Employer Identification Number, which is another name for a Federal Tax ID. Maine Employer Identification Number (EIN) is also known as a Federal Tax Identification Number in Maine, and is used to identify a business entity. Generally, businesses need an EIN to operate.
Federal EIN Numbers apply to many different groups, including:
• Individuals/Sole Proprietors
• Limited Liability Companies (LLC)
• Maine Corporations
• S-Corporations in Maine
• Maine Partnerships
• Maine Trusts
• Maine Estates
• Non-Profits in Maine
• Other employers and business entity types in Maine
Generally, if any of the following are true you still need to acquire an EIN Number:
• You need to pay business taxes.
• You have one or more employees.
• You want to open a business bank account.
• You want to start a line of business credit.
• You form an LLC, Corporation, or Partnership.
• You change from one business entity type to another such as from an Individual/Sole Proprietor to an LLC.
• You are starting a Keogh Plan, also known as a Self-Employed Pension.
• You want to bid for a federal government contract.
Apply Now Online:
Apply for EIN Number in Maine >
ME EIN Number Application >
Choose Your State:
|EIN Number Application for:
- EIN for Sole Proprietor (Maine)
- EIN for Partnership (Maine)
- EIN for LLC (Maine)
- EIN for Corporation (Maine)
- EIN for S-Corporation (Maine)
- EIN for Non-profit Organization (Maine)
- EIN for 501(c)(3) (Maine)
- EIN for Trusts (Maine)
- EIN for Estate of a Deceased Individual (Maine)